- Soak 1 cup of organic raw almonds in 3 cups of filtered water with a pinch of celtic sea salt for 12 hours or overnight.
- Rinse the almonds very well and throw away any almonds that are floating at the top as they have gone rancid.
- Place almonds in a high speed blender and start off low as you add in the 3 cups of new filtered water and then increase to high speed.
- Once you have the consistency you wish, remove and strain the milk from the pulp. (Use a milk bag or a regular strainer where the pulp will not go through.
- Make sure to really take an extra moment to squeeze any last bit of liquid from the pulp as this makes the milk super creamy!
- DON’T throw away the almond pulp!!! Set it aside and it can be dehydrated and used as flour in other recipes.
- The milk is done and will last a few days in the fridge. If you would like to add flavor to the milk, cinnamon, vanilla, honey, maple syrup or even dates or fruit can be added as well.
Play with any of your favorite flavors & Enjoy!