- 2 cups of almonds and pecans (or just almonds)
- 2 cups of dates pitted
- Pinch of sea salt
- 4 apples cored and thinly sliced
- ½ cup of dates
- 1 banana
- ½ cup of orange
- 3 tbsp of coconut flakes
- Cinnamon to taste
- Nutmeg to taste
- In a food processor, pulse almonds into small but chunky pieces.
- Add dates and salt until sticky and chunky dough-like
- Dust the bottom of the pie tray with coconut flakes.
- Place and form dough into crust by pressing to form. Set aside
- Blend banana, dates and ½ cup of orange juice in a blender. Pour onto crust and spread out.
- Place apples to form a top layer of the pie.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.