- 1 cup of nut butter of choice or half of 2 different kinds (I like to mix chunky and smooth varieties)
- 1 tbsp of raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp of melted organic coconut oil
- 8-10 squares of organic dark 70% chocolate
- ½ cup of vanilla coconut milk
- Mini muffin foil cups
- Place mini muffin foil cups on a plate or tray.
- Mix the nut butters, coconut oil, and honey in a bowl. Make sure ingredients are combined well.
- Heat a pot with 1-2 cup of water with a small glass bowl filled with the chocolate square to melt.
- Keep on low to slowly melt the chocolate or it will burn! (I learned this the hard way)
- Once the chocolate is melted, pour into foil cups half way or 3 quarters of the way up.
- Drop a spoonful of the nut butter mix into the foil cups with chocolate.
- Pour a little coconut milk to fill right up to the top of the cups.
- Place cups in the freezer and let harden completely. (maybe an hour)
- Peel the foil and enjoy!