- 2 organic zucchinis
- 1/2 cup of organic pine nuts
- ½ cup of organic cashews
- Splash of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt
- Thinly sliced zucchini lengthwise. Leave raw or grill lightly for another option.
- In a high speed blender, blend the pine nuts, cashews, salt and oil until smooth and thick.
- Lay zucchini flat and put a spoonful in the centre and spread evenly.
- Roll the zucchini into rolls. Use a toothpick if it you need help keeping it closed.
- Sprinkle with extra pine nuts and garnish with chopped parsley.
This is a great side dish or snack that can be prepared ahead of time and then spread on the zucchini when read to serve.