- 1 bunch kale, trimmed of stems and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup of raw cashew soaked for a few hours
- Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 3 tbsp of lemon juice freshly squeezed
- Wash and spin dry kale to remove any water. Remove the stem and rip into small bite-size pieces.
- Blend cashews, nutritional yeast, chili powder, lemon juice, and olive oil to taste in a high speed blender until well mixed.
- Pour the kale seasoning over the kale in a large mixing bowl and make sure all the kale gets coated.
- Spread onto a tray evenly and for optional suggestion: I sprinkle with extra bits of left over cashews.
- Place in dehydrator at 118 degrees for 5 hours or until crispy (RAW) OR put in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 mins.