- 4 organic apples
- 1 cup of organic raisins or dried cranberries
- ¾ cup of chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- Nutmeg to taste
- Pinch of celtic sea salt
- 1 tbsp of organic maple syrup
- ½ lemon freshly squeezed
- Wash and core the apple in the centre.
- Splash 1 tbsp of lemon juice in the core to prevent from turning brown
- In a mixing bowl add raisins, pecans, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, maple syrup and lemon juice and mix well.
- Spoon into the cored pockets of the apple to the top.
*Optional- If you want to enjoy them raw, just put them in the fridge until serving. The other option is to bake them at 350 degrees for 10 mins.
Eat and enjoy one of my fav quick Green Chica Approved dessert.